Wednesday 12 October 2016

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #299


Wednesday again, and time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafting Challenge. We have two fab sponsors again this week offering great prizes, Bugaboo and Di's Digi Stamps. Our theme this week is "Anything Goes".
I used the Bugaboo "Bunny block trio" to make my card this week. I'm determined to prove that bunnies aren't just for Easter. I imported the digi stamp into word and then added my own sentiment. Coloured the image with my trusty copics and then trimmed it to fit on a 6x6 card and added a green mat behind it. I added a frame to the card to tie in with the detailing around the blocks and job done!

6 comments:

  1. Afternoon Cara, great card love those little faces . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a cute card and an egg-cellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're adorable bunnies Cara. A lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww super cute bunnies! Fab border too, I should really get my ruler out when I'm doing mine, it looks so much better than freehand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Cara, love the bunnies. You always have such fab bunny stamps.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x