Wednesday 21 December 2016

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #309


Sorry, I was AWOL last week, winter lurgies got the better of me, but I'm back and looking forward to getting some crafting done during the Christmas break.
It's time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and it's the last one of the year as we take a break until the New Year. We have two great sponsors this week, Bugaboo and Di's Digi Stamps and our theme is "Anything goes" especially if in my head you add mulled wine to it!
I used the fun tropical Santa surfing image from Bugaboo for my card this week, perfect for friends who live in warmer climes.
I used the tattered lace side stepper card die for the base and built it up with the mat dies included in yellow and two shades of blue card. I created the waves with a clearly besotted die (so looking forward to them re-opening in the new year). I coloured in the Santa image simply with my beloved copics and fussy cut him out and added him to the card. The sentiment is a tattered lace die and I also die cut some holly (no idea who made that die) to add to the card. I finished off with some polar white flower soft on his hat and some glamour dust on the waves to finish. Simples! 

5 comments:

  1. Your Santa would be right at home in Australia, especially last week when our temperatures were close to 40C !

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! What a fun and fabulous Christmas creation, Cara! I love it!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee what a fab image Cara - Santa would definitely need his winter woolies and raincoat on here!
    Hope you have a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun card Cara. Hope you're feeling much better now.

    Wishing you and your Hubby a Very Happy Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to admiring your creative talent in 2017 x Here's to a healthy, happy and crafty 2017! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x