Saturday 1 April 2017

Sweet Stampin' - Travel


Blimey 1st April already! Where is the time going? It's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and our theme this week is travel.
I grew up with caravan holidays and so I always associate them with travelling. In particular I remember the year we travelled from Manchester through France, Germany, Lichtenstein, Switzerland to Austria and then on to Venice, all in just under 3 weeks! It also means that I tend to buy any stamp I see relating to caravans to use on cards for my Dad! 
When I got this stamp from Little Claire recently, I knew exactly how I wanted to use it and for once, the  card turned out how I wanted it to!
I multiple stamped the car and caravan in versafine using my MISTI and joined up the ground between them with a fine liner pen, then drew another line under the ground and coloured it in with my zig clean colour pens. I added a mat of red and black behind it on a 6x6 card and stamped the banner sentiment from Clearly Besotted, cut it out and added it using foam tape. Simples!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I LOVE this Cara, the pop of red is just perfect.
    When I was young we always spent a week in the summer in a static caravan in Portrush - I think one year with aunts, uncles, cousins, granny and granda, we had about 14 in an 8-berth caravan! There were bodies everywhere! Great craic though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x